* Switch to new version scheme. Make new version 2.1, not 2.0.11. We
do not release often enough to justify three digits.
* Switch build rules to build OOo v2 thesaurus files, as the v1 build
rules no longer work. This require the libmythes-dev package on
* Introduce new Makefile variables hyphendir and thesdir to make it
easier to control where to install these.
* Change script used to import from no.speling.org, to load new word
boundaries if at least two people believed the boundaries was
* Added word boundaries for several words (around 500 words) using
the updated script.
* Imported thesarus for bokmål from synonymer.merg.net.
* Rewrote build rules to use = instead of - as combined word marker, thus
allowing words like e-post.
* Imported a lot (around 10k words) of new words with dash (-) in
them from no.speling.org now that it is handled by the build