__ __/ _ \ | ___| / _ \
\ \ / / | | ||___ \| | | | Actually, I messed up the install target.
\ V /| |_| | ___) | |_| |
\_/ \___(_)____/ \___/ (released 2017-03-27)
* Further bug fixing to handle the git documentation (GitHub's #9).
- Before, we did not mark enough list blocks as verbatim.
- Now, we may mark a few too much of them.
- This should not do any harm, beyond some fuzzy translation.
* Fix some bugs, around style macros (Alioth's #314919)
Thanks to Alexander Golubev for the patch.
* Add an option to not wrap attributes (GitHub's #6)
Contributed by Ineiev, committed by dbarbier, thanks.
* debianchangelog: Accept timezone names on multiple chars (Debian's #792416)
* Add a neverwrap option to prevent any wrapping
(Debian's #824753 and Alioth's #314748)
* Check the validity of po files before using them (Debian's #855431)
* Fix ./Build install target, that I messed up recently.
* Fix path to man pages when '--install_path man' is specified.
Thanks to John Hein for the patch (Alioth's #315040).