po4a (0.17.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
- [sgml] add refentry to verbatim so that no spaces are added.
- [sgml] do not indent neither add superious spaces around verbatim tags
Those two should Closes #262739 (in Debian).
- [sgml] Allow entities def. to contain '>'. Closes #262735 (in Debian)
- [documentation] Overhaul of po4a(7)
- [documentation] Various pod fixup
- TransTractor and Po mkdir the path to where they are asked to write
something if it does not exist. Closes #263297 (in Debian)
- [addendum] Allow extra space after the semi colon separating fields in
headers. Closes #263299 (in Debian, provided that I understood the repport)
- [sgml] Allow %entities; in prolog, even if they are the evil incarned on
earth. Damn it, it wasn't easy. Fixes Alioth's #300710.
- [sgml] Detect when the included files do not exist, and spit the right
- [translation] keep po/bin/fr.po in sync with the code, despite my own
effort to fuzzy the strings (I mean improve them, of course)
- [documentation] Further pod and english fixup
- [translation] Complete the spanish translation of the documentation
- [translation] sync to en po/bin/es.po and po/bin/ca.po
-- Martin Quinson <email@example.com> Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:18:53 -0700