* Added the -L, --localized-charset option to convert the translated
document to the specified charset
* Fix line numbers in error messages. Closes: #278428
* Improved testsuite.
* Improve handling of nested font modifiers. Closes: #277384
* Recognize some (probably incorrect, but usual) comment lines.
* Do not change hyphen to minus where it's forbiden (.so, .mso and \s
* Do reset the wrapping mode when using .SH
* Fix splitting macro arguments. Closes: #268904
* Do not quote the macro arguments when it would result in a breakage
(because they are already quoted, with the need to display the quotes).
* Add support for some macros (.R .EX .EE .cs .ss), and partial support
for others (.ce .ul .cu)
* Add splitargs and shiftline subroutines with some code from parse. This
permits to handle line continuations and font requests (.B, .RI, ...)
after a .TP.
* fix the testsuite (make check) to take last changes into account.
* Added the -M option to po4a-normalize
* Allow modules to add automatic comments in the po file.
* Make <title> verbatim so that man page generation works. Closes: #274278
Thanks to Sylvain Cherrier for the bug report and testing the fix.
* Eat the comments in the prolog since they can contain some '<' and '>'
preventing us to find the '>' closing the prolog. Closes: #278365
* [po/bin/it.po & po/pod/it.po] Update Italian translation, and
convert them to ISO-8859-1 for now so that generated manual pages
also have this encoding. Closes: #273736
* [po/bin/it.po & po/pod/it.po] Convert PO files back to UTF-8. Thanks to
Jordi and everybody else for fixing the charset issues.