po4a (0.20-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Handle requests beginning by a single quote.
* More escapes for dots and single quotes at the beginning of a line.
* Fix some issues with the .HP macro.
* Fix a minor issue regarding empty lines.
* Do not reset the wrapping mode (when set by a '.nf' request) after the end
of a paragraph.
* Handle lines containing only spaces as empty lines.
* Fall back to the parser when a macro follow a '.TP'.
* The heading of a section (.SH) or subsection (.SS) can be provided on the
line after the macro.
* Better support for some groff escapes (\\, \.).
* Add a limited support for "\c".
* Some quotes could be converted to \", which starts a groff comment.
* Fix an issue with paragraphs starting by a new line.
(This also touch Po.pm)
* Honor "" in quoted macro argument, which represent a single double quote.
* When a macro argument is pushed in the output document, convert " to \(dq
if the argument has to be quoted.
* Handling of input line continuation (\<RET>) should not be reserved for
* Add a generic TeX module:
- it tries to separate entities that can be translated on their own (i.e.
paragraphs, but also some commands when they are located at the
beginning or end of these entities);
- permits to build derivated parsers (e.g. for LaTeX, but texinfo is also
- allows personnalization (with '% po4a: ' lines in the tex file or a class
- handles file inclusion.
- customization by categories of commands
(translated/untranslated and/or separated).
- break paragraphs at the beginning and end of environments blocks.
- it was tested with a book and the Python documentation
* Add a PythonDoc and a LaTex module devirated from TeX.
- NOTE: this module will probably be removed. Use the LaTeX module
* \n or \t can be preceded by an even number of backslash.
* Update French program translation
* Add <option>, <refname>, <refpurpose> and <holder> to the list of
verbatim tags to fix the second half of #280882.
More work needed to fix the first half.
* Build-depend on libtext-wrapi18n-perl for the new wrapping functions
* Let the 'clean' target remove po4a.log.
* Preserve leading and trailing spaces in tag content.
* Fix the <img> tag.
* Translate text only if it contains some letters.
* Add t/22-html.t
* Files containing nothing to translate are obviously
completely translated (set translation state to 100%).
* Don't search an unquoted end for comments. Closes: #291831 in Debian
* Now the strip option is enabled by default, as suggested by Denis
* Complete the catalan documentation translation.
* Update the spanish documentation translation with some suggestions by
* Updated the scripts and modules to use the new wrapping functions.
* New module that will contain common utilities.
* Added message wrapping functions.
* Added support for language templates in config files
* Added Afrikaans translation by Theuns Smuts
* Added Czech translation by Vlastimil Skacel
* Added German translation by Tim Fuchs, Sebastian Aust, Thorsten Tasch
and Laura Ohrndorf
* Fix some (mostly cosmetic) typos, without changing the meaning of
anything. Examples include case changes, spelling improvements, and the
consistent use of 'addenda' as the plural form for 'addendum'.
* Sorry, fellow translators, for all the new fuzzies.
* Regenerate po/bin/po4a.pot and po/pod/po4a-pod.pot.
* Update the Italian program translation.
* Updated the expected test output to the new wrapped output.
* Added some new test cases for man pages.
* Rewrite the @tests array construction in t/23-man.t.
* Specify standard column size when running some tests.
* Build-depend on libterm-readkey-perl, needed by the wrapping functions.
* Print full help when the user asks for --help, and a terse message
-- Martin Quinson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:44:39 +0100