po4a (0.24-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Preserve more entities. It was already the case for entities ending by a
semi-colon, but they were expended in entities not terminated by a
semi-colon (e.g. id="&url-debian-volatile").
* Add the docbook docinfo tag, and remove duplicate refsect1 tag.
* Add a post-translation filter, which converts non breaking spaces (0xA0 in
latin1) to the entity.
* use File::Copy::move instead of rename (the POT/POs were not written when
/tmp and the file were not in the same device.
Thanks to Valéry Perrin and Thomas Huriaux. Closes: 354330
* make filter() less verbose
* delete the automatically generated apply subroutine to avoid warnings.
* be more restrictive on the lines ignored by diff in write_if_needed.
* New function move_po_if_needed to move a PO if there are some chnages.
* Do not extract a trailing command if it is followed by an unexpected
parameter. This fixes an issue in list environments when the \item are
followed by blocks. Closes: 354955
* New verbatim environment category. You can now specify verbatim blocks in
environments other than "verbatim".
* The --split option is no more needed. This feature is supported by using
$master in the po4a_paths line.
* try to re-generate the POT if the config file was modified.
* use File::Copy instead of system("cp").
* replace some `||' by `or'. || has an higher priority and some warnings
* Overload the TransTractor's translate() in order to add pre- and
* Change the latin1 0xA0 (non-breaking spaces) to the pod S<...> equivalent.
This should help projects with multiple formats.
* .R is a (R), not a font modifier.
* Remove duplicate definition of the .P macro. The font was not reset to
* Also handle empty font modifiers followed by .P, .PP, .LP or .TP
* When a font modifier if followed by another font modifier (or .P, or .SH,
etc.), the first font must not be ignored. Inform the font stack with
* a .P or .TP may be followed by spaces.
* Remove unneded group in regex (theoretical speedup).
* Detect non-wrapped lines (lines starting by spaces) when the line starts
by a font modifier (\f).
* Add a document to help the translators.
Thanks to the contributions from Denis Barbier, Thomas Huriaux and Cyril
* Distribute the ar, eo, eu, he, ku, nb, nl, pt, pt_BR, sl, sv and uk
translations since some of them have more translated strings than other
* Updated russian translation (po/bin/ru.po) (Closes: #350300)