0. Pyroman- Pyroman is a firewall config tool for complex networks.
By using iptables-restore it's much faster than other tools in configuring the firewall, the configuration is simple and it has accurate error reporting and offers rollback of changes.
3. apt-zip- Update a non-networked computer using apt and removable media
These scripts simplify the process of using apt on a non-networked Debian box, using removable media like ZIP floppies and USB keys.
7. Virtual Richard M. Stallman (vrms)- The vrms program will analyze the set of currently-installed packages on a Debian system, and report all of the packages from the non-free tree (and, optionally, from contrib) which are currently installed.
8. Apt-Cacher NG- Apt-Cacher NG is a caching HTTP proxy intended for use with download clients of system distribution's package managers. Supports Debian/Ubuntu (good), ArchLinux/OpenSUSE/Cygwin (basic). Target use case: alternative to local distro mirror in small LANs.
10. Warsync- Warsync is a server replication system mainly used to sync servers in LVS clusters but also has many other uses. It is based on rsync over ssh and has native support for the Debian package synchronization.