0. Muscle plugins- Different plugins to be used with different smart cards. These plugins just provide an API. Look for Muscle card applications for usefull applications using the plugins.
Source code at svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/muscleplugins/trunk/
1. Muscle applications- Smart card applications to use or manage one of the card supported by the Muscle plugins.
Source code available from http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/muscleapps/trunk/PCSC/ or svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/muscleapps/trunk/
2. Codeville Debian Package- Debian package project for Codeville, a python-based distributed version control system. Ironically, the package is currently being maintained in GNU Arch. Submit bugs via firstname.lastname@example.org. Get update alerts for the package through PTS.
6. vexim- based on exim4-daemon heavy - based on mysql or based on pgsql (new) - php-webinterface for siteadmin, domainadmin, user - various settings to be configured, depending on what additional software is used
8. LILO Linux Bootloader- LInux LOader is the classic OS loader who can start GNU/Linux or other OSes with text or graphic
menu. This package is usefull to create lilo (the installer) and boot-record-images to install Linux,
DOS and generic Boot Sectors of other OSes.
10. OFED Infiniband Distribution- OFED provides a validated stack of kernel drivers and userspace libraries and utilities for use with Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) capable fabrics, including Infiniband and ethernet.