License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License \(GPL\) (Now Filtering)
Topic : Debian (Now Filtering)
Registered: 2004-01-28 21:42
2. debnest- Debnest provides a build system to create debian binary packages such that original upstream sources include debian source packages, i.e. .dsc and other files such as .orig.tar.gz and diff.gz, or .tar.gz.
3. Monitoring of transition status.- Simple framework for writing transitions` status monitor. Contains a set of procedures for building dependency tree and walking over it. You just need to add tests specific for your transition to get a working solution.
6. repositories- Repositories of backports, snapshot packages and staging areas for major releases.
This project develops the code for creating these repositories as well as hosting them (for now, anyway).
9. Debian Hardware Database- The development platform for the Debian Hardware Database, an open effort to provide a facility to query for support states of Debian distributions for certain hardware devices.
10. Debian: Secure by Default- Debian: SbD is a project the viability of existing security devices to the Debian GNU/Linux maintainers. The aim is to bring Debian up to be on a comparable level to OpenBSD without hindering the user with extra administrative tasks.
13. Debix- Debix is a collection of scripts to create live filesystems ranging from cloning any existing linux system, providing a comfortable environment for the boot-floppies and debian installer up to a full blown live filesystem comparable with Knoppix.